.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Communicative maturity Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

Communicative maturity - Essay ExampleConcisely, all these varied aspects of my life hire curved me into a fester and ambitious individual that will be noteworthy and contributive in the life ahead. I have taken majors in Finance and emerge Chain Management, and it is my highest desire to continue my lifelong learning process that inclined me to attend your Language School, one of the most credible institutions. Since few decades, experts have indicated fast advancement in the wave of globalization, and it has now become very imperative to be aware of other languages and cultures, essential for personal, as well as collective development and progress. Since I know that I have passion for language, I can learn French language in an effective manner. During these years, I have been managed my life through effective management of my responsibilities towards family, work, and school activities. In addition, as an immigrant, I worked very hard to learn English that was essential to b e a part of American life. In this regard, English language allowed me to create relationships that I now enjoy and adore with my classmates, colleagues, and people around me. Moreover, English language enabled me to facilitate various opportunities in the United States that have now enhanced my quality of living. It is very important that an individual should set realistic objectives, and my desire to involve myself in a long-learning process has resulted in my application for learning French language. In other words, this language program will open new avenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment