.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

My Writing Improvements, Challenges, and Goals Essay - 1

My Writing Improvements, Challenges, and Goals - Essay ExampleI stay off repetition and redundancy. I avoid using high faluting linguistic communication, but rather I use lyric that are simple and can easily be understood.I face several challenges in my authorship. A challenge that I have to deal with is my failure to follow a specific format. I am quite confused with the APA, MLA and Harvard style. A specific problem which I encounter with regards to the different styles is the format of the in-text citations and the references. I also think that I should expand my vocabulary so as not to repeat words in a single article that I write. Another shortcoming that I have to outfit is my need to be more concise in my writing style and refrain from being as well wordy in my prose. I still find summarizing an article a challenge. I realize that I just end up copying most of the sentences in the piece that I have to sum instead of paraphrasing them.I intend to improve my writing skills because I know that it is essential in communication my thoughts, thought processs and feelings. If I want to excel in my academic and professional life, I should try to enhance my writing prowess. I plan to read more prose and poetry, not to copy their style but to widen my experience on the various styles of writing. Doing so depart also expand my vocabulary. Re-reading and editing my work more than doubly will surely help me not to commit grammatical and spelling errors. Moreover, if I re-read my work, the sentence constructions will also be checked. I am determined to perfect my work by requesting other large number to read it and asking their opinions on how I can further improve on it.One valuable step that I can do to improve my writing is to determine who will be the readers of my work. The visibleness of my readers will help me choose my papers tone, the words I will use and the ideas I am going to present. Furthermore, before I even start to write, I have to ident ify the idea I want to convey to my readers. Having a thesis statement will keep me focused on

No comments:

Post a Comment