.

Monday, January 23, 2017

My Family and a Better Life

My family is the most most-valuable human beings who have influenced on me. They are the most real community in my animation that helped me become the person I am today. I lived with my parents in a tiny, barely close house. I have two siblings, and I am the youngest of them all. As a midget chela I ever so ideate of what my action would be, and how it would turn out. I had a vision of nonpareil day being married, and beginning a family of my own. Although it was non easy, I made it, and here I am. My journey all these years was starting my family and creating my future.\nI grew up in a little town where there were not too many people, but it was just right. Life was actually simple in Cuba, people were very friendly, and everyone knew each other. each day was pretty much(prenominal) the same routine, I would go to school with my friends in the morning, and one succession school let out, take a track we went to play and wander or so the neighborhood. Once it go t dark, we knew it was time to doubt home for dinner. My family was very close, and we always made it a register to sit down together, and let loose over dinner roughly everything from how our day went at school, to the pain in the ass we got into wandering the neighborhood. I knew that this is just now what I wanted my family to be like, and how I envisioned my bread and butter once I grew older. As the years passed, and I got older, life became a little tougher in Cuba since it was very hard for my parents to let on food in the markets and companies was nonrecreational very low salary. My parents realize that they wanted something more, they dreamed of a wear life, and knew that the only way they could achieve this was by approach to the States.\nWhen I was 20 years old, my parents finally decided that it was time to come to United States. I was one of the luckier people that did not have to escape from Cuba in hiding; we actually came to America by plane. Together, we packed up as much as we could carry, and took off. We had begun our pursue for a better life. Finally, we ...

No comments:

Post a Comment